Wedding celebrations get their real grace from a perfect treat. In many cultures, a wedding menu is incomplete if a beautiful cake and finger-licking desserts are absent. These treats are closely intertwined with that most memorable moment of your life, as they add more delight to the occasion and become an integral part of the celebration.
They set the right mood for your wedding day. But sometimes, you want to woo your guests with some amazing treats. It’s no surprise that birthday cake can glorify the entire wedding environment, but in most instances, you seek a flavorful twist, which is only possible with a good variety of desserts.
Therefore, below we have brought to you some of the exciting dessert options that go down well with your wedding cake serving.
Mini apple rose pies would be the most stunning treat at your wedding party. This dessert makes the floral arrangement at your wedding party more graceful.
This cutie pie looks so pretty that guests won’t be able to resist trying it. Here are the key ingredients that make this beautiful dessert special for a wedding party-
- Perfectly flaky pie crust
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Honeycrisp apples, thinly sliced
- Seedless raspberry jam
- Tablespoons butter and brown sugar
- Few drops of red food coloring (optional)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Layer Cakes
Chocolate seems to be the king of all sweets and gives the most romantic addition to any dessert. For that beautiful wedding day, you must include this layered cake in your serving. The soothing flavors of this yummy thing will surely suffice their soul.
Here are five main ingredients of Chocolate covered strawberry layer cake that makes it the best thing to be served with your wedding cake.
- Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Ganache
- Strawberry Buttercream
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Fresh Chopped Strawberries for dressing
- Mojito Lime Tarts
Let this attractive dessert bind the soul of the guests and glorify your wedding day. This playful riff genuinely gives a fun addition to those cake servings for a tropical wedding celebration. The sourness of this cute lime pie will make your wedding day a memorable moment.
Let’s take a quick glimpse of the ingredients stuffed in the tasty Mojito Lime Tarts-
- Flour (plain flour), more for rolling out dough
- Unsalted butter to add flavors
- Granulated or superfine sugar (caster sugar)
- Salt, White wine vinegar, and Ice water
For the curd:
- Milliliters lime juice and raw limes
- Granulated or superfine sugar (caster sugar)
- Parsley leaves, Eggs, Dark rum, Demerara sugar
- Cornstarch (corn flour)
- Cold unsalted butter, diced
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Cacao Nut Butter Chia Pudding With Manuka Honey
This romantic pudding perhaps seems a breakfast thing, but its creamy, thick and juicy flavor continues to make it an essential item for wedding parties. The gorgeous pudding looks more majestic with the chia seeds that float in the glass cup. The dessert isn’t just healthier but tastier for its rich fillings.
Here are the rich ingredients of Cacao Nut Butter Chia Pudding with the best brand of manuka honey that makes it an excellent serving for all age groups-
- Superfood Cacao Nut Butter Latte
- Chia seeds
- Wedderspoon Manuka honey
- Honey as per taste
- Optional topping ideas: berries, granola, toasted nuts, and other fruit
Baklava Cups are undoubtedly the most pleasurable desserts that boost your cravings to enjoy desserts. However, these cups can make the serving slightly messy, but it worth it as they taste delicious. These cups can even be served with numerous goodies based on your wedding theme. You can also serve Chimney cakes with these.
Baklava Cups seems a premier choice for the following tasty ingredients-
- Dry Fruits- pistachios, walnuts, cup almonds
- Lemon, zested, sugar, butter,
- Ground cinnamon
- Salt as per taste
- Vanilla extract
- Mini filo shells, 15 shells each
- Water and cup honey
- Special equipment: mini cupcake pans, food processor
- Melted chocolate chips (optional) to drizzle for garnish
For that royal chic wedding theme, serving the cute red velvet cake minis does make a smart sense. It gives your cake serving a refined presentation, and the big slices in the velvet cake will enhance the beauty of those serving plates.
Take a look at the ingredients that make Red Velvet Cake Minis an excellent dessert for a wedding celebration-
- Eggs, superfine sugar, vegetable oil, buttermilk, teaspoon vinegar, teaspoon vanilla extract, red food coloring, cupcake flour, cocoa powder, baking powder
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese softened
- Cup granulated sugar
The Bottom Line
Hurry! Let these desserts elevate the happiness on your wedding day. To be honest, include all these desserts in the Wedding Cake serving list.